20/09/2010


Tokyo - going around the town, first photos


Long weekend here (today was a bank holiday, "Respect for the Aged Day"), so during these days I just walked around some parts of the town (from the slightly trashy Shinjuku to the bourgeois Ginza; from the top elegant Omotesando to the adorable kitsch Shibuya - my favourite, BTW). The city is enormous and I feel that I will need weeks, if not months, to grab it. No museums, no special spots, no particular visits. Just going around to capture the atmosphere of the town (very post-modern), its vibration (very intense), colours (very large spectrum), smell (a mix of urban and sweet) and people (very... different). I will come to all these at a later stage but for now, just a couple of snapshots. More will follow in the coming days.












Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário